Tuesday 3 March 2009

i love the beadles, dont you mate?

so now you can do a degree in the beatles. what in the name of hot gossip is going on? is it me or is this country getting retarded. when i was at school, we did physics, biology and chemistry. not science. apparently now kids are allowed ipods in the classroom. wed have got a slap. no. really. when i was 9 i got a hiding in front of the whole school for calling the dinner lady a cow. shed told me off for something or other and i retorted in typical morsk fashion that she couldnt tell me what to do outside shcool and therefore she was a cow. i got an imedate extra hiding for telling the headmaster i hadnt learned my lesson. well. its true enough. im still the same cheeky monkey. it taught me somthing tho. when i got home, i got another one of course, for the same thing. that taught me something too. so what did i learn? double jeapordy exists, and trust no one. she could have dealt with it, if she indeed could tell me what to do outside school. and my old man a prison governor. he at least should have realised id been punished twice already. big bloke too. taught me that a punch in the face only hurts if you believe it does. so now, i cant be beaten physically. but i digress. i passed my 11+ and went to grammer school, and had to wear a blazer and tie. imagine my horror when i then transfered to a comprehensive (ironic) that some kids still wrote with pencils, and not fountain pens. some couldnt even read properly. what the hell? how has the education system failed them? and why had the system failed me? why is a grammer schoolboy back in the farmyard? it didnt matter i could speak latin anymore. that dont stop the coucil estate kids stealing my dinner money. but. it did mold your humble servant. made me the finder of lost children that you know and love. whats that got to do with the beatles? fucktifino...... kinda got distra..... oh look, a baby wolf.

2 comments:

  1. fucktifino?

    whats a dodgy punk band from galway got to do with anything?

    ReplyDelete